Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

my pepeha


Hi my name is narges and in korimako we've been learning about our pepeha 
like were we live, were our family live and we talk about our self as wall.

☝☝☝☝☝☝ and if you like to watch my pepeha and meet my family go up there and clink that button 

so if you do not know what is a pepeha its a Maori language that we learn at school.

ok thank you for watching this video and you guys can tall your family and your friends as well in maori were you live and you does your family belong to 

bye✌✌✌😘





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Narges,

    Good job, there is so much information in this post, I like how you spaced it out so it makes it clear to see, I saw that you are from Iran that is cool.

    From Riley in toroa

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post