Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Stop bulling 🤗

 


Hi blogger 

Today I have be doing a song to stop bulling.

It,s a really nice song hope you guys enjoy it have you guys made a song that should you stop bullying ⁇ comment down below 👇👇

if you guys want to listen to my song of stop bullying just click up here and you guys can listen to my stop bullying song.

hope you guys enjoyed my stop bullying songs and please remember to meet nice to your friends other
 people and even your family.

By blogger see on my next comment ✋✋













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post