Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Part 2 of the te reo Maori language week

Hi bloggers this week in term nine we have being doing  some more Te reo Maori slides this time i have do it by myself and i don a Maori house slide.

do you guys like it if so comment down bellow.

take a look at my work by collecting down here.

 

It school have you guys done a Maori language slide?

hope you guys enjoyed my Te Reo Maori slide and see you guys on my next blog post and see you guys next time by blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post