Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Design Process

 Kia ora bloggers this term we have being doing Design Process.

And for a Design Process my buddy's for making the Design Process are Rosie and Delilah.

And we are making a robot that picks up rubbish because there are to much rubbish are the world and we wont to make a robot that picks up rubbish.

Have you guys ever made a Design Process If so comment down below.

Her is a slide of are Design Process.



Hope you guys like it.
See you next time bloggers on my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post